The NeuraLabel 300x desktop label printer is a high-speed, high-resolution printer for in-house, digital on-demand color label printing.
300X-ST Color Label Printer
Ink Type: Durable Pigment Ink
Printer Category: Color Inkjet Printer
Technology: HP Thermal
Label Type: Die Cut Rolls
Built on HP PageWide™ advanced printhead technology, the NeuraLabel 300x is capable of print speeds up to 100 feet per minute.
With print resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi, colors pop and graphics look sharp on your finished labels. Using water-resistant pigment inks ensures that you can print on a wide variety of label media, suitable to any application, including moisture and abrasion-resistant synthetic media. The NeuraLabel 300x prints labels in any width from 1.5 to 8.5 inches on fan-folded, rolled-fed and sheeted label media for maximum flexibility and performance.
- Prints full-color, high-resolution labels at 100 feet per minute.
- Prints on media as narrow as 1.5 inche widths up to 8.5 inches.
- Water-resistant inks ensure that your labels will meet BS5609 standards for adhesion, resistance to abrasion, saltwater immersion, and UV exposure.
- Built on HP PageWide™ advanced printhead technology similar to that found in high-end digital press operations.
- Integrates with your label-creating software including SAP, GLM, and Loftware.
- Warranty - 1 Year Return to Depot, Premium On-site Service Available.