With the Poly-Twin® EP™ color inkjet GHS label, Brandywine remains in the forefront of haz-chem labeling, including auto-labeling systems. Poly-Twin® EP™ uses a highly durable film face stock combined with BS5609-tested custom adhesives and our proprietary coating processes to achieve a superior product for this breakthrough color printing platform.
For Color Inkjet Printing of GHS Labels
Poly-Twin® EP™ chemical labels are PIRA-certified to meet all of the existing and proposed regulations for hazardous chemical labeling. When printed on the Epson, HP and NeuraLabel recommended color inkjet printers, the custom-engineered top coating anchors the liquid pigment ink, resulting in indelible images that stand up to the harshest labeling environments.
Poly-Twin® EP™ Highlights
- Meets all GHS regulations (HazCom 2012; DOT classification/marking; Customs Department destination-specific labeling requirements)
- Easily passes IMDG 90-day water submersion tests
- PIRA Certified to meet all sections of BS5609
- Excellent UV, abrasion and solvent resistance
- Comes off liner better than other labels
- Aggressive adhesion in the most extreme conditions
- Proprietary top coating anchors ink
- Custom configurations available, including Dual Adhesive™ technology
Patented inkjet label technology – unduplicated in the industry
Available for Sheet-Fed, Continuous or Pin-Fed Color Inkjet Printers
Sheeted Labels / Continuous Fanfolded labels / Die-cut Roll Labels / Continuous Rolls