Brandywine Drumlabels concentrates on one market only: chemical product labeling. With 20-plus years of institutional knowledge, we’ve become a recognized expert in regulatory compliance labeling.
Brandywine offers tailored innovative label solutions. Our standard durability metrics include resistance to water, alcohol, acetone and UV exposure, and scratch, tape and rub resistance for packaging and shipping.
UV Rays, Salt Water Exposure, Extreme Temps
Every element of our labels is carefully considered to maximize its effectiveness in your operating and shipping environment.
Brandywine durability testing is based on industry standards adopted from:
- the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- the American Section of the International Association for Testing Materials (ASTM) International
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- the European Union’s Classification, Labeling and Packaging Regulation (CLP)
- US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- the Department of Transportation (DoT)
- Global Harmonized System (GHS)
There are two key factors that Brandywine considers when testing for adhesive and abrasion resistance: permanence and durability.
All On Demand, All The Time
We have found that the durability requirements for labeling content were best managed with on-demand label printing, which allowed easy changes between similar products that had different pictograms or slight content differences based on container size.
To confirm the quality of Brandywine's labels for your application, we’ll send you—with no obligation—a sample pack of Poly-Twin® labels to test with your in-house printer.