Thermal-Twin® drum labels bring Brandywine’s patented Dual-Adhesive™ technology to the thermal transfer printing platform, including chemical drum auto-labeling systems. Like their counterpart laser labels and inkjet labels, Thermal-Twin® drum labels are designed to withstand the most hazardous industrial chemical labeling environments.
Brandywine’s proprietary labeling technologies enable our customers to utilize their existing print-on-demand systems, increasing operational efficiencies and lowering overall labeling costs.
Among the Advantages of Thermal-Twin Breakthrough Technologies
- Increased Efficiency
- Effortlessly comply with trademark changes and customer special-name requests
- Reduce labor on product re-branding
- Eliminate the need to replace existing labels on re-branded shipments
- Reduced Liability
- Meet all applicable regulatory standards for durability and 90-day seawater submersion (HazCom2012,CLP, ANSI, DOT, BS5609)
- Comply with OSHA standards without excess labor or labeling expenditures
Thermal-Twin® labels are designed to work effortlessly on both monochrome and color thermal transfer printers. Thermal-Twin® labels are available as in either fanfolded or die-cut roll packaging.