In 2015, all chemical drum labels needed to comply with OSHA’s new standards, bringing the Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) in alignment with the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS).
To remain in the forefront of haz-chem labeling, Brandywine needed a solution to the GHS regulation change.
The Result: the complete pressure-sensitive Poly-Twin line.
Every element of our Poly-Twin GHS label line was carefully considered to maximize its effectiveness in your operating environment, from our industry-specific top coatings and face stocks, to our exclusive pressure-sensitive adhesive coating processes and coated liner construction.
Some features include:
- Meets all OSHA regulations (HazCom 2012; DOT classification, GHS)
- Easily passes IMDG 90-day water submersion tests
- PIRA Certified to meet all sections of BS5609
- Strongly resists damage
- Comes off liner better than other labels
- Aggressive adhesion in the most extreme conditions
- UV light resistance limits fading
For drums, pails, totes or any other chemical package for use in freezing temperatures or hot fill applications, Poly-Twin labels outperform any standard GHS label offering.