Brandywine is looking forward to meeting you at the upcoming ILMA Annual Meeting in Palm Desert, CA!
Make sure to stop by our tabletop display at ILMA Basecamp for more information.
Discover the Advantages of Print On-demand Labeling Solutions
- Quickly turn new private label opportunities into net new business
- Leverage print on-demand technology to produce durable, vibrant labels
- Eliminate costly preprinted label inventory and waste
- Learn about the advantages of print on demand for small containers and auto labeling applications
These ILMA Members have discovered The Brandywine Difference.
Explore Brandywine’s Offerings
Brandywine offers a variety of pressure-sensitive label constructions for all containers from drums and totes to gallons quarts- and sizes between.
- Durable GHS Labels Designed for Harsh Environments – BS5609
- Brandywine Prime™ Product labels – durability tested to meet your labeling needs
Stop by our table for a free sample pack or for a roll of die cut labels.